You can find a therapist specializing in this area by:

    • Asking for referrals from your OB-GYN, fertility specialist, or other healthcare providers
    • Searching online therapist directories with filters for reproductive and maternal health specialties
    • Contacting mental health organizations or support groups focused on fertility, pregnancy, and parenting
    • Exploring therapy platforms that match you with therapists experienced in reproductive and maternal health issues